Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eve of The Confrontation

As of today, I wanna wish all my friends and family a good life and I apologize for anything that I have done that might have hurt or offended you. Today is the eve of war for us. If anything ever happened to me, I want you to know, I do not die in vain. I would have my sumpit next to me, and also a handmade bakakuk by my side. I would have asked help from God and my ancestors spirit to help and protect me by giving me extra strength and courage and invincibility(but if I died, I wouldn't be so invincible now would I?). I love you mom and dad.

Kidding. Anyway, I think this war is not worth fighting. It's very immature. As much as I would like to ignore and think that it will not happen, the truth of the matter is that there's a very high chance it is going to happen. Indonesians seem so eager to declare war against Malaysia, they seem so prepared and would die for this. I have to say, some Malaysians were very stupid to provoke Indonesia. We don't have to do the same thing what they did. When they killed a Malaysian there, doesn't necessarily mean we have to do the same. That was just a decoy to trigger a war. They are only seeing the small picture of how malaysians and indonesians are getting along. Truth is we are all living in harmony. I hope this silly war talk will end. One more day, let's pray it will stop. I'd rather die not fighting than to fight a silly war. This is practically a civil war. I don't see the reason for blood spill over this matter. In fact, I don't think there's any reason to start a bloody war. Table talk sudeyh.. haha

bkin takut ni, drg suda kasi sedia drg punya black magic team. Ba, apa lagi, kasi kuar ba kita punya! haha. no no, no war. haha. Sabah Sarawak ok ba kan.. manada issue sma Indo kan sana?~ hehe. haih.. kin takut juga ni. daa..

5 comments:

Nadia said...

very stupid indeed! yg teteda ni bah. n btw, they're planning to attack the borneo island first ok! cilakak.

Enche' Eyezoodean said...

diorang takkan beranilah joyah.
mereka ini terdiri daripada orang orang yang duduk di bawah jambatan, di kolong kolong, tidak mempunyai pekerjaan dan tak ada duit.
maka apabila ada orang try to offer them certain job with some amount of money, diorang suka la.
orang yang pandai akan berfikir apa implikasi kepada dua negara jika perang berlaku.
orang yang tak sekolah, tak ada pekerjaan dan desperate akan turut saja kemahuan orang yang memberi duit untuk pekerjaan.

nak datang malaysia? datanglah. macam kita tak ada senjata.kita bukan duduk atas pokok lagi. dalam hutan pun boleh online la.hahaha...

Joy said...

ned: hah?! i dint know that..!! kitai drg. i tot kta sepulau ok ok jakk ahhaha.. tp nmpknya xda juga kan..~ pui.. nda nda.. syukur2 haha.

din: hahaha.. yea din~ h were right. xda juga apa2.. ahha. nasib baik lah..

sry lmbt baru cek blog haha

Velarry Suan said...

I've said this a miLLion times but heck,I'd say it over and over again if I wanted to. If we all recall our primary 6 history lesson,It is easy to know that the person who found Tanah Melayu was an Indonesian himself. Parameswara, banished from his own country. Is that the reason why they hate Malaysians that much? Because the person they chased away formed another country that is more civilized and going forward each and every year?So what if Malaysia uses the dance,the culture and the tradition of Indonesia?Afterall,its their own bangsa man. Its like Ireland trying to declare war against americans who are originally from Ireland and Italy trying to declare war against Italians in America for having pizza on their menu at their restaurant.Stupidity at the highest level if u ask me.

The thing that ticks me off is,Sabah and Sarawak is part of Malaysia too. And we are not originally from Indonesia. If they wanna taLk war,I say, bring it. We've been having illegal imigrant problems for so long now, ever since I could remember. Its just a matter of when and where to kiLL them. Siok tu kan kasi mati ? after all this time mengganggu di negara urang. macam itu belalang yang makan padi......

Joy said...

ok mr president. chill2. haha. but i gotaa be honest, u hv got a point der man. haha. but about the killing the immigrants in sbh swk.. why dont we put them to good use.. or htr blk sja ba.. apa mau bunuh2 ni~ they hv been in our life for as long as we cn rmbr, they're even our friends. so.. mcm.. tu la, peace. haha