Monday, October 5, 2009

Free Bird

Hey Ho!

Exam is finally OVERRRRRR~~!

I had my last two papers earlier today. Can't say I did great(bad in fact), it was VERY TIRING! The most last minute study I have ever been in! The result of that was of course, not good. Last minute study blum pnah bagi hasil yg memuaskan. haha. I fell asleep so many times during exam. Danny menjadi saksi when I fell asleep in my "the thinker" pose just now when we were studying last minute for Law(couple hours before paper T__T). Haha. lawak.

Anyhoots, I'm glad exams are finally over. And now since my exam schedule surprisingly ended so early, I have one week break here before I fly off to KK on the 12th. Can't do a lot with friends here now because most of them are still having exams till the 8th or 9th. Perlu cari hiburan sendiri la buat smentara ni(mcm skrg ni). I haven't had any sleep since last night(except for that one hour sleep I managed to steal). Insisting not to sleep because I'm finally free to do whatever I want to.... !! yes, although it means I'm depriving myself from sleep. HAHA. I kid, I kid. Going off to bed soon. Can't hold these eyes any longer. I'm blogging while chatting with cousin Ison, he's showing off his face on webcam. haha. Itam tatap itam, tia lari juga tu itam. akakka.

okay, think that's all. Just a message to whoever's nearby: if you need me, call me. No matter how far, don't worry baby. Just call out my name, I'll be there in a hurry, you don't have to worry..coz baby, there ain't no mountain high enough.. ok, I kid again. Mesej sebenarnya.. sa mo ckp, bawa ja sa kuar if kamu mau. mo minta kawan p mngurat lelaki/perempuan, p tingu kucing birak ka.. sa ikut ja... sementara masih xda idup skg. hahah. bah daa~

4 comments:

Nadia said...

wah, 12th!! mari2 kuar, nti bw drg c lay, anne, ajel kuar skali! wahaha. 19th se chow suda!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha mari dtg UKM tolong saya buat proposal thesis.. arghhhh!

Joy said...

ned: JUUMMMM! wahahha.. i cant wait to go bakssss hushushushushus

lena: sa tulung ko kasi bising blik ko ja la. haha

Joy said...

lena: but if u rili want, sa bulih ja tulung.. xda keja juga ni haha