Sunday, April 11, 2010

Too Early Maybe?

Lately it seems that everything is going so fast. I feel like taking a step back from all of it. The Earth really does spin faster than usual; it feels like time is flying by so fast and it's becoming a struggle just to catch up. I wish I had that very high pitched voice just like in the movies where the girl in distress would scream her lungs out. I tried, but only got myself disgusted by how manly my scream sounded like. So I like to just cry it out before I sleep, it really helps me to sleep peacefully after that but would end up with swollen eyes and most of the time very emotional the next day.
-__-"

Oh heck, I need to get a hold of myself. So emo man. I think it's the assignments. No progress, no idea how to start. No one is sharing. Haha.
That's all for now blog. Too much going on in my head and heart. Gotta stop all this over-thinking and feeling. Not good.

Signing off,
Joy

No comments: