Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wrong Aim.

Dear Blog,

why do all the guys i like never make a move on me?
well, that's not exactly true..there was one. but that was it, only ONE.
anyways, someone has recently confessed to me.
guess my hunch was right, coz i had already seen it coming.
i was praying that he would just keep the feelings to himself..
coz i really didn't know what to do or say if he let it out to me..
i thought hard as to how to respond to him..
and finally, when the time came, my mind went blank.
speechless.
in the end, i had to say no coz i honestly didn't get the same feeling.
was a bit heartbroken to say no to him coz i didn't wanna hurt his feelings..
we are in fact friends..
he was okay but a bit hurt..
well, it's natural to get hurt when someone rejects you..
was kinda glad that it was settled..

but..

he's still keeping his hopes up..
and i think i just boost that hope up for him..
coz i agreed to go out with him last night..
damn, why did i do that? i've no idea.
and now he's like all over the place about it.
he's so happy and all and talking about how his sister and father are suspecting things and all..
and now i'm getting teases from my friends who saw both of us last night.
yea, he's having his share too from his friends and family..
but i think he likes it..but not for me.
a bit tension now..
sould really like to talk it out and settle it once and for all..
but i don't really have the guts to do it.

i guess all i can do now is just hope and pray that someone will come in my way and take me away..hehe..but make sure it's someone i really like.
hehe..i sounded a bit greedy. ekekke..

well i don't wanna lie to myself and to him by giving him a 2nd chance.
and you know what's worse?
i think i'm having this 2nd thoughts of giving him that chance!
gosh..
and oh yea, forgot to mention this, and you know why above all things i don't wanna be with him? it's coz i like his friend. rather close friend.
damn. i'm fishing another guy but the wrong guy took the bait. wrong aim indeed.
*sigh* but the one i like never make any move on me. that makes me hate him sometimes. haha.. but of course he doesn't know it. so would be stupid if i hate him blindly without letting him know that i like him which i will never gonna do now that his friend has confessed to me. that's just not right. *big sigh*
i shouldn't be thinking all this now. i got midterm tests coming up. but can't help it. it bothers my mind sometimes. but now i'm beginning to think less and less about it.

we'll just have to see how things go for now..

k now bloggie. tata.

miss confused.

No comments: