Friday, July 13, 2007

Back To School

Dear Blog,

hey, once again, been awhile since i've been here.
just for the record, i'm no longer in Melaka campus..
i've moved out to Cyberjaya campus for my Bachelor years.

this place is like a dead city.
less plants, less ppl, less nearby eateries..
and worst of all..
all of my "geng karas" or good friends are staying in melaka.
therefore, it comes to less good friends..
ever since i got here, been hanging out much with Aizat, Danny, Lionel them all..
which is a bit odd at first, cause we've never hung out before
back in our Alpha year.
turns out, they're not that bad after all..
glad to have them as my new acquaintances.

and FYI, i just got back my CPU recently..
and ever since that, i've been on the net non-stop..
haven't done any studying yet..damn~
and gosh, look at my roommate, she's reading her notes now!
i should be doing that too since my 1st test is next week.Dough!
huhu..please take me away from this internet addiction. haha
i've downloaded quite a number of movies from our hostel server.
it downloads movies real fast! watched 2 movies so far. haha

for an unrelated story,
i went to melaka last week.
i went there simply to see my good ol' friends..
really miss em so much..
i met up with Lat, Mel, Sya, Bala, Roy, Hema and others
which i can't really recall. hehe..
we went to wach Transformers at the new cineplex nearby campus.
they have cineplex now! damn.
well, jo was supposed to come down with me to melaka
but he got sick and so he couldn't come.
therefore, what happened is, i had to go back alone
from Melaka to Cyber.
was a bit scared at first coz i've never been to kl alone..
what's more to travel and find my way back alone to campus!
anyway, i made it without getting lost at all.
was very proud of myself. haha.
at least now i know how to get to melaka-cyber and cyber-melaka
hehe..

oh well, guess this entry is getting a bit too long already.
should stop now. and Sya, if you're reading this..
sudah2 la baca.. hahahha~

okay, turrah~

No comments: