I just found something on yahoo! news that I think all of you zombies should take notice. Here it is..
The U.S. National Institutes of Health offers these tips for getting a good night's sleep:
* Stick to a regular sleep schedule.
* Avoid exercising closer than five or six hours before bedtime.
* Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol before bed.
* Avoid large meals and beverages late at night.
* Don't take naps after 3 p.m.
* Relax before bed, taking time to unwind with a hot bath, a good book or soothing music.
* If you're still awake after more than 20 minutes in bed, get up and do something relaxing until you feel sleepy. Anxiety over not being able to sleep can make it harder to fall asleep.
Gonna get my "baby sleep" from now on. 8 hours straight, or maybe 10 even. haha.