Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 7

Reported myself in to a quite young lady engineer for the new unit change (Planning Unit) today. Briefed about the flow of that particular department and officially became the "photocopy intern". This is an office work, so I won't be expecting any fieldwork for this one month, unless I decide to escape and join the rest of the kids downstairs for site visit. The other interns have told me about this Planning Unit, of how boring it was and the tukang photocopy thingy. Yes, I had been warned way earlier. Haha. During lunch hour today I escaped and went back home (I know, I know, it's not a very ethical thing to do but screw that for now lol). I was all alone~~ not one of the other trainees/interns showed up today except for that one girl friend of mine. That was all. I was lucky enough that she came for awhile. So yeah, that's all for today's story. Let's see about tomorrow, I'm praying for better days to come haha. Alrite, take care!

Signing out,
Joy

No comments: