Thursday, September 11, 2008

CORRECTION!

HOOKKKEEYY~~ I made a mistake in my previous entry. Apparently I became dumb and didn't really understand question 18 'till 37(no wonder I was wondering what did they mean when they were referring to numbers LOL - DUMBASS). So that's what the list in question 17 is for. All the while I was assuming it was the list of the people I linked in my blog, which is at the panel on the right.Bijak bijak.. haha.

Well, anyway, I'm here to correct them all. Meaning, I have to re-answer question 18 onwards.. oh, and I added two more names in the list to complete it. huahua.

.
.
.
(skipping question 1 - 16)

.
.
.
.


17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
They are :

1) Christina
2) Jerry
3) Azella
4) Dean
5) Danny
6) Hanif
7) Agnes
8) Grace
9) Si Abang
10)Si Inden

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
I really dunno.

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Male

20. If number 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
hurm.. I wouldn't count on it. First of all, they're both females, and 2nd of all, they don't know each other

21. What is no.2 studying about?
Oh gosh..hurm, lemme think.. Pharmacy if I'm not mistaken? btl ka tu jerry? hehe

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Last month

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
hurmm...~~ I think alternative-rock bands?

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
yesh. 3 of em.

25. Will you woo no.3?
Of chos! haha

26. How about number 7?
Sure, she's cool and confident. But I don't do girls, you see.

27. Is no. 4 single?
yes? ntah la. haha.

28. What is the surname of no.5?
aiya lupa o.. dammit.

29. What's the hobby of no.10?
annoy people

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
They don't know each other

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Australia... in Queensland University of Technology. btl ka tu jerry? lupa lg. men antam ja tu.haha.

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
well, she's my pretty and brainy bestie.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
I did try but it just wouldn't develop. Oh well~ haha.

34. Where does no.9 live at?
home in KK

35. What colour does no.4 like?
hurm hurm... apa ah? Blue I think? hehe

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Nope

37. is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
YESH

38. What is no.6 doing now?
woo-ing some girls. haha.

BAHH.. puas ati suda kamurannggg??
hahaha

Okay, Morning!

5 comments:

Zarifah Fowzi said...

Hahah..buruk o kau joy. Yes true pharmacy. Tp di Uni of Queensland oi. And napa aku dpt soalan academic btul ni! Buring eyh. Aku mau soalan 33 sama 37. *wink wink*

i n d e n said...

wahaaha,..

first off, itu juga sy sedar ni jer..semua academic punyala kan ko dapat hahaaha.

secondly adikku sayang...

I DO NOT ANNOY PEOPLE!

but then again, maybe u just miss me so much and wouldn't want to admit it. okayla..dimaafkan. HUAHUAHUAHAUA. (^_^)v~

p.s: bingung sy baca ur "tagged" Qs yg previously..lari2 jawapan dia wahahahahha.

.xx.

i n d e n said...

o btw, napa dalam link list ko tu my name u didnt put "sis" inden ah?? BIAS!

pppfftt~!

.xx.

Joy said...

jerry: aik, ya o kan. nda sdar ni langsung. well maybe somebody hasn't been studying ...hurm? it's a sign~ *squints eyes* hahah
inden: the answer is coz i never call u sis. rsa ganjil. hahhaha.

and yes, u do annoy ppl. maybe only me la. shiet.

i n d e n said...

i annoy u not!

cciittt! hoho..

.xx.