Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quirky Tag

I've just got tagged by Ameh! haha. I'ma do my best on this one. hugah hugah.

Rules :
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged. Kindly share with us your unspectacular quirks : So, I'm interested to know what quirky habits you have, dont ignore okay?

#1__ I tend to laugh, giggle or chuckle at the end of every sentence.
Ganjil kan? Sa mo try ubah tu. It's weird when I come to think about it.

#2__I get a lot of sudden snappy hyperactive moments.
Macam urm... sa pandai tiba2 ja rasa mo lari2 or banyak cakap. But mostly I tend to have this sudden urge to sing my lungs out to all the rock songs. When that happens, habis satu rumah bising. Sometimes it rains too. Haha

#3__I stutter a bit and "sasul" or tounge-twisted a lot
I dunno why, but I notice that I kinda stutter when I talk. And often tersasul and berbelit2 kalo bercakap. Adeh, mcm retarded sikit ni. Haha.

#4__I like the smell of a cat or dog's paws.
Yes I do. Haha. It's just like, you know your bantal busuk? The smell is like that for me. Hehe

#5__I am easily attracted to shiny and glossy things.
Especially beautiful glossy glass. Good example is the place where they sell all those pretty lamps and chandeliers, or urm, sculptures made of glass. Or sequins and many more. My eyes will be fixated on those kinda things.

#6__ I tend to think "aloud".
I say out loud the things I think when I'm trying to make a decision or say whatever I'm thinking when I'm alone. Make sense ka? hahah


So those are some of the quirks in me. There's a lot more actually but can't really think now, malas mo pikir sebenarnya. haha.

And now, following the rules of this tag, I'm gonna have to tag few of you people. ngeh ngeh ngeh~ Therefore, I tag.....

Kelor
Nissa
Joyce
Jane
Talie
CCY

sorry to bother you guys with this tag, just doing my part here. =p

No comments: